Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.3 M€ and more than 30,700 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest Inflight, group subsidiary dedicated to onboard catering, is looking for a - Cook - to join his Mississauga team (ON).
- Prepare and cook meals ;
- Record thawing, cooking and cooling temperatures ;
- Ensure quality of product (presentation, freshness, taste ...) ;
- Monitor compliance of facilities with regard to the technical datasheets ;
- Inform the purchasing department of needs and ruptures ;
- Control the losses and reserves (book thrown) ;
- Cover, label and store the products at the end of each operation ;
- Label and properly store all product launched ;
- Check and observe the BBD ;
- Clean utensils, equipment and work plans ;
- Perform cleaning, washing and sanitation of premises according to plan cleaning at the end of each quarter of work ;
- Make premises inspections and equipment to ensure compliance after washing ;
- Complete various HACCP record ;
- Participate in the development of schedules ;
- Apply at any time with good hygiene and manufacturing practices.
- Master of arabic and international cuisine (Italian, african and Indian is a plus) ;
- Master processes of cooking, cooling and thawing ;
- Understand and comply with the rules of hygiene, safety and security ;
- Be punctual and a team player ;
- At least 3 years experience similar position ;
- Experience in catering or inflight catering is an asset.
Full time, permanent.
Unit production of Mississauga, ON.