Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.3 M€ and more than 30,700 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest Inflight, group subsidiary dedicated to onboard catering, is looking for Production superviser to join our Mississauga team (ON).
- Supervise and organize production staff activities according to plan;
- Establish monthly theoretical planning;
- Adapt Monthly and weekly planning based on the theoretical one;
- Ensure timesheets are fully met by staff;
- Ensure strict application of procedures or work instructions for all members of the service;
- Train and integrate new employees;
- Ensure punctual replacement of absent colleagues on various production;
Purchasing and Logistics:
- Estimate the daily needs regarding products, materials or equipment;
- Check the cleanliness of utensils, equipment;
- Waste management;
Quality and HSE Control:
- Follow production timings ;
- Check the conformity of services (datasheets / products / weights ...);
- Check temperatures in cold rooms and workshops;
- Control traceability documents and ensure proper filling;
- Work with the Quality Manager, particularly during audits or investigation;
- A previous experience in catering or food production is mandatory;
- Capability to enforce and respect the manufacturing methods;
- Follow good hygiene practices;
- Master techniques of production, cleaning and handling.