- Operate pot-cutlery washing machines / dish washing equipment in a safe manner
- Maintains clean, sanitary stock of dishes and utensils required by other departments
- Loads dishes and runs dishes through cycle, respecting instructions
- Unloads and stacks dishes/cutlery in appropriate storage area
- Dispose clean dishes and utensils to proper areas as needed for other departments
- Maintains clean, sanitary work area, safe storage of dish carts and related supplies
- Follow established guidelines, food safety, health & safety policies and procedures
- Keep accurate records of cleaning performed
- Keep Supervisor, team lead, manager informed of any unsanitary practices that may be occurring
- General dish area maintenance including: sweeping, mopping, organization and garbage.
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift
- Ability to work with strong chemicals
- Ability to work in high places and/or tight spaces
- Ability to work near or around machinery
- Safely handle and store cleaning products
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary : $ 11.80 / hour – Permanent Full Time – 40 hours a week
The unit is accessible 24/7 by Brampton Transit, on Rush Hours by Mississauga Transit. However, it would be much more convenient for candidates to commute with their personal car.
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English
- Good knowledge of HACCP is an asset
- Attendance, diligence, punctuality, reliability
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends (depending on assigned shift)
The night shift will include a rate at $ 12.30 / hour from Midnight to 5 AM.
NEWREST AT A GLANCE
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest in Canada:
- Our clients are leading airlines companies such as Air Canada Jazz, American Airlines, Aero Mexico, Air France KLM, Saudia Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines.
- Newrest Servair has 3 major operational units based in Toronto, Montreal & Calgary.
- These units, specialized in airline catering & buy-on-board are successfully growing and we are looking for new talents to reinforce and develop our business.
Newrest Toronto Corporation:
- The production unit is based in Mississauga, ideally located right next to Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Our company provides with competitive salary rates, group health coverage benefits, career opportunities, and modern equipment
- We actively promote and consistently apply Quality Assurance, Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Newrest is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Our Toronto Unit is a unionized facility were employees feel respected and considered
Apply today and be a part of our team, delivering exceptional catering services and food products to top–notch airlines all around the world !
NEWREST. Catering Unlimited.