Newrest is looking for an Operations Supervisor to support its development in Angola.
Since 2009, Newrest Angola is one of the most efficient foodservice organizations in Angola. With support of a strong local partner, Newrest Angola has significantly developed its core activities: offshore operations management, onshore catering and Ship supply. Newrest Angola offers its services to 2 sectors: remote site and B&I catering. The subsidiary realized a turnover of 30 million euros and employs around 520 employees; and serves approximately 9,800 meals a day to 3 different customers.
- Ensure at all times the client satisfaction and EHS compliance with group’s standards.
- Responsible for the proper service delivery and respect of contractual terms for the best interest of the company.
- Provide the appropriate supply of sites and develop an effective purchasing policy,
- Being a support for the Operations Manager to organize and manage teams, business units, supply chain and production teams,
- Ensure implementation of procedures and standards Group sites (operations, finance, purchasing, storage, QHSE ...)
- Ensure, through regular site visits and controls, the proper implementation of the actions defined,
- Assist the Operations Manager to supervise the recruitment process based on budgets,
- Develop the staff (assessments, training, upgrades), in support of the Operations Director, with the aim of improving the quality of service, performance, responsiveness and sales development,
- To implement winrest and generalise its use according to the Group standards
- Assist the Operations Manager to maintain a good social climate, implement and develop existing agreements
- To implement a clear working procedure with each site added with a strict reporting
- Pass any information on the Director of Operations about anomalies or malfunctions which may hinder the smooth running of operations.
- Minimum 3+years of experience in catering operations management in an international environment
- IT tools awareness
- Multi-cultural teams management
- Outcome orientation
- Resistance to stressful situations
- Well organized, rigorous and methodical but enough adaptability to local constraints.
- English and French fluent, Portuguese is a plus
CONTRACT : Long term contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Luanda - Angola
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.