How to Apply :
- We welcome applicants every day at the unit located 6350 Netherhart Road Mississauga, L5T 1K3 - Province of Ontario – Canada. Come and bring your Toronto Airport Clearance pass, driving license and driver records
- Ask for Ms. Shweta SHARMA, HR Assistant – email@example.com / Cell: +1 (647) 478 6413
- If you do not have RAIC or AVOP airport clearance, the company will sponsor your application and provide the required 1 week training with airport authorities.
- Starting date : Available now – Salary (non-negotiable) : $ 16,5 / hour
- Successful candidates will be required to provide photo ID, banking details, and valid SIN # for hiring process.
- This hiring is due to new business increase, it requires serious & reliable applicants to deliver quality service
Newrest At a Glance :
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession (visit our website : http://www.newrest.eu/en/).
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.3 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities worldwide within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
You are member of the Handling department, and you report to the different managers respecting the hierarchical levels : Deputy Handling Manager & Handling Manager.
- Load and unload of all services / merchandise
- Make deliveries on track or any other point of sale respecting delivery times and safety rules.
- Check the conformity of the amount of trolleys and cabinets to be delivered before loading
- Ensure loading the products into vehicles according to plan galley
- Ensure delivery on time in accordance with the Plans of galley
- Control the unload zone (diving, galley ...)
- Driving a heavy or light vehicle respecting traffic regulations (road and track)
- Secure all products before delivery to the aircraft by sealing material (truck)
- Ensure compliance of loading according to the procedures in place
- Ensure cleaning of the vehicle and the area around the dock after each shift
- Communicate any malfunction in the hierarchy and regulation
- Fill the various security documents (certificate ...), safety and HACCP
- Train new drivers
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported
- Respecting traffic regulations and safety requirement
- Observe the proper use of equipment
- Follow the procedures for health, safety and security to avoid damage
- Maintain clean working area / equipment following rules
- Wear the prescribed uniform and equipment necessary to the function
- Be on time for your shifts
- Being rigorous and reactive
- Be a team player
- Pay attention to your appearance (wear appropriate outfit, adopt professional dressing & attitude to serve clients at your best)
- Peform other duties as assigned
- Valid Diver's Air-side license (DA) – Valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- Valid AVOP Security Pass ;
- Clean driving record ;
- Valid DZ Truck Driving License
- Ability to work outdoors and varying temperatures and environments (below 1°F – minus 18°C)
- Ability to pass all required airport security clearance
- Dexterity to lift and maneuver loads (45 lbs+ / 20 kg+)
- Ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English
- Good knowledge of HACCP (training will be provided otherwise)
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast paced environment – This is a shift work position
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends (depending on assigned shift)
The unit is accessible 24/7 by Brampton Transit, on Rush Hours by Mississauga Transit. However, it would be much more convenient for candidates to commute with their personal car.
Newrest in Canada:
- Our clients are leading airlines companies such as Air Canada Jazz, American Airlines, Aero Mexico, Air France KLM, Saudia Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines.
- Newrest Servair has 3 major operational units based in Calgary, Toronto & Montreal.
- These units, specialized in airline catering & buy-on-board are successfully growing and we are looking for new talents to reinforce and develop our business.
Newrest Toronto Corporation:
- The production unit is based in Mississauga, ideally located right next to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- Our company provides with competitive salary rates, group health coverage benefits, career opportunities, and modern equipment.
- We actively promote and consistently apply Quality Assurance, Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
- Newrest is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Our Toronto Unit is a unionized facility were employees feel respected and considered
Apply today and be a part of our team, delivering exceptional catering services and food products to top–notch airlines all around the world! NEWREST. Catering Unlimited.