Newrest is recruiting a QHSE Manager to support its development in Angola.
Provide support to Newrest’s operations and to ensure that all legislative issues concerning: Health, Safety, Welfare at Work, Quality, Food Safety and Management of environment are integrated into the operational practices of the company by the implementation of effective management systems to support effective risk management and controlling continuous improvement of QHSE performance.
- Ensure that all employees comply with Safety, Quality, Food Safety and Environment requirements as specified in the global QHSE Management System. These requirements must be implemented and maintained in all existing and new sites.
- Review all internal and external audit reports to ensure that the rules of the company and customers are properly and efficiently implemented.
- Check compliance with the requirements of HACCP, QMS and HSE norms and systems, update all material information and ensure that all updates are effectively communicated to all operational divisions.
- Plan Quality, HACCP and HSE audits
- Provide monthly reporting of results achieved against key QHSE indicators and evaluate the achievement of objectives.
- Develop a training plan and update training materials for internal training on food hygiene, for Health and Safety induction, for HACCP, Quality and Environment compliance.
- Collect on a monthly basis data on sickness leaves, measure accidents rates
- Contribute to the development and implementation of criteria for suppliers selection and audit
- Manage quality complaints
- Lead investigations in case of food poisoning or other illness / injury of staff
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in QHSE management and food safety
- Experience in catering is mandatory
- Experience in remote site is mandatory and/or offshore site
- Health and Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Strenghten current ISO certifications
- English and French fluent, Portuguese is a plus
CONTRACT : Long term contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Luanda - Angola
ROTATION: 3 months on / 3 weeks off
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.