Newrest at a Glance :
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession (visit our website : http://www.newrest.eu/en/).
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.3 M€ and more than 30,700 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities worldwide within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
You are responsible for safely driving Newrest employees from & to the Mississauga production site.
- Convey passengers to and from predetermined locations in the GTA
- Drive the Shuttle 12 Passenger van in a safe and professional manner at all time
- Respect traffic rules & pick-up / drop off site parking requirements at all time
- Carry out regular check on the shuttle vehicle before and after each day’s run
- Report any minor technical issue, major problems, unsafe conditions, accidents, or damage to the vehicle to the Unit Director
- Dress in a professional manner, with appropriate shoes for driving
- Must be able & willing to drive safely & responsibly in all kinds of weather, light, road and traffic conditions
- Ensure compliance with your assigned schedule
- Make sure that you respect hours for pick-up & drop off
- Consistently communicate with Management at the beginning of every ride
- Provide feedbacks and make safety suggestions
- Make sure to carry the driver’s license with you every time you are on duty
- Inform the Management immediately if you are not able to complete your scheduled rides
- Inform the Management immediately if the license is suspended, lost, stolen, or destroyed
- Take the shuttle from company’s parking & drive back the vehicle on company’s site every day
- Perform other duties as assigned
Available Schedules :
- Schedule 1 : Monday to Friday – From 6 am to 10 am (20 hours per week)
- Schedule 2 : Monday to Friday – From 4 pm to 8 pm (20 hours per week)
- Schedule 3 : Saturday & Sunday – From 6 am to 10 am (8 hours per week)
- Schedule 4 : Saturday & Sunday – From 4 pm to 8 pm (8 hours per week)
- Full Time positions are available but only as split shifts (6 am to 10 am - 6 hours break - 4 pm to 8 pm)
- Attendance, diligence, punctuality, reliability
- Aged at least 25 years old
- Valid full G driver’s license
- Driver’s records
- Hands-on experience driving shuttles is a strong asset
- Good knowledge of traffic rules and regulations is necessary
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends (depending on assigned shift)
- Ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English
- Good communication skills, customer service skills
- Respectful of company’s properties
How to Apply :
Come to our Unit with your CV to meet with the Manager (every day, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, ask for Axelle).
The unit is located : 6350 Netherhart Road -L5T 1K3 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- OR Send your resume to email@example.com (reference EYYZ – Shuttle ) OR Apply online
- Number of positions : 6
- Provide full name, email address, phone number, postal address on the CV
- Deadline for application : October 5, 2017
- Type of contract : Permanent Part Time – Shift Work
- Starting date : Available now – Salary (non-negotiable) : $ 14 / hour
Successful candidates will be required to provide photo ID, banking details, and valid SIN number for hiring process.
NEWREST IN CANADA:
- Our clients are leading railway & airlines companies such as VIA Rail, Air Canada Jazz, American Airlines, Aero Mexico, Air France KLM, Saudia Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines.
- Newrest has 4 major operational units based in Toronto, Montreal & Calgary.
- These units, specialized in rail catering, airline catering & buy-on-board are successfully growing and we are looking for new talents to reinforce and develop our business.
NEWREST TORONTO CORPORATION:
- The production unit is based in Mississauga, ideally located right next to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- We actively promote and consistently apply Quality Assurance, Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
- Newrest is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Our Toronto Unit is a dynamic facility, were employees are considered and encouraged to grow.
Apply today and be a part of our team, delivering exceptional catering services and food products to top–notch airlines all around the world !
NEWREST. Catering Unlimited.