Newrest is looking for a Ramp Manager to set up its activities in USA.
You ensure compliance of Safety and Security rules on airport tracks. You are also responsible for the compliance and integrity in service delivery to customers and management of last minute demands.
- Manage daily ramp operations
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed
- Guide employees in the execution of their duties
- Prepare flight reports, do the drivers briefing before flight
- Observe flights operations, ensure employee safety and security in the work context and the application of procedures and report any violations
- Investigate and complete incidents / accidents documentation
- Ensure the safe use of ramp equipment and report irregularities
- Ensure the application of our disciplinary policies, identify problematic situations and implement the necessary corrections
- Ensure delivery vouchers are properly filled and transferred to billing department
- Communicate with the hierarchy
- Ensure good business relationships with customers on tracks (stops, officers edges, etc)
- Reorganize the actions of drivers based on requested modifications by the company (Presta change, delay, machines crossover
- Any other duties necessary for the smooth running of operations
- Current driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Master the track driving and plane approaches
- Experience on US airport tarmac strongly recommended
- Understand the rules of hygiene, safety and security
- Being rigorous and reactive
- Be a team player
- Have a clean appearance (dress, behavior)
- DA and RAIL are a plus
CONTRACT : Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Salt Lake City – USA
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.