Newrest is looking for a Ramp Manager to set up its activities in the USA.
You ensure compliance of Safety and Security rules on airport tracks. You are also responsible for the compliance and integrity in service delivery to customers and management of last minute demands.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Manage daily ramp operations
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed
- Guide employees in the execution of their duties
- Prepare flight reports
- Conduct drivers’ briefing prior to shift start
- Observe service operations, ensure all ramp safety, AOA safety, security rules and regulations are followed, and report any violations
- Ensure compliance with all government regulatory agencies standards (example: Food and Drug Administration (FDA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Administration (EPA), Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), etc.)
- Investigate and complete incidents/accidents documentation
- Ensure the application of our disciplinary policies, identify problematic situations and implement the necessary corrections
- Ensure delivery vouchers are properly filled and transferred to the billing department
- Ensure good business relationships with customers on tracks
- Reorganize the actions of drivers based on requested modifications by the company
- Any other duties necessary for the smooth running of operations
- College diploma / bachelor's degree in Management, quality, technical or business related field.
- Prior experience in airline or aviation related industry is a plus
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Master the track driving and plane approaches
- Experience on US airport tarmac strongly recommended
- Understand the rules of hygiene, safety and security
- Be rigorous and reactive
- Be a team player
- DA and RAIL are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional physical appearance, good communication skills over the phone
- Must be able to obtain an Airport Ramp badge which requires the successful completion of a 10-year background check
- Authorization to work in the USA for any employer
You are part of a team directly reporting to the Sales Director. The position requires a high level of commitment & dedication. It requires visits on clients’ sites, inspections in the manufacturing site & follow up of Airplanes operations.
JOB TYPE : Full Time – Starting date : March 1, 2018
LOCATION: Position located in Salt Lake City – USA
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference ESLC – Ramp Manager) OR Apply online
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Newrest maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.