Newrest is recruiting a Business Development Manager for its subsidiary in Oman.
NEWREST WACASCO is the subsidiary of the NEWREST Group in the Sultanate of Oman. With 100+ sites all across the country, 50,000 meals served per day by our 1,600 employees, we are one of the most senior catering company in the country.
Under the supervision of the General Manager and with Matrix report to the Group Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Execute catering strategic orientations of the company in terms of developing new business in Catering and Remote sites segments on the Omani area
- Initiate and follow public relations actions with potential, new, as well as established clients
- Develop business proposals with responses to tenders, including technical, financial, legal and human, in validation with the general manager and country matrix teams,
- Implement commercial agreements signed with our client and ensure that products delivered comply with those agreements
- Ensure and centralize a fluid communication between clients and operations department
- Provide necessary information and documents to operations department in order to warrant a perfect service to the client
- Inform clients about problems faced and solutions implemented to solve them
- Anticipate, prepare and manage clients’ visits and audits, perform written reporting to the General Manager
- Follow appropriate recording / reporting procedures related to commercial activities
- Understand relevant political and legislative issues to establish / facilitate new business activity / renewal of contracts
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Experience in business development, knowledge of the catering sector
- Strong public relations skills supported by excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- English fluent, Arabic and French would be a great plus
- Experience of the life cycle of contract from bidding, costing, lobbying and mobilization
- Excellent computers skills
- Dynamic, extroverted, results oriented
CONTRACT: Permanent contract - Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Muscat - Oman
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.