Newrest is recruiting an Operation Supervisor « Buy on Board » for its subsidiary in Oman.
NEWREST WACASCO is the subsidiary of the NEWREST Group in the Sultanate of Oman. With 100+ sites all across the country, 50,000 meals served per day by our 1,600 employees, we are one of the most senior catering company in the country.
NEWREST WACASCO has recently developed the buy on board activity for one of its client, a local low cost carrier.
Under the direct report of the Deputy General Manager, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Client relationship:
- Understand the requirement from the client (company) and customers (passengers)
- Make sure they are fulfilled in the limits of the contract
- Follow up (financial, commercial, operational) with the client
- Regular meetings
- Update of the selection of articles proposed on board
- Suggestion for service improvement
- Stock and supplier management :
- Make sure the required products are ordered and kept at the right level
- Manage the relation and contracts with the suppliers
- Identify new products
- Optimize the purchasing cost of products
- Management of the operation:
- Manage the staff of storekeepers and drivers
- Coordinate the logistic with third parties and clients
- Reporting to the head office:
- In coordination with the General Manager of our Omani subsidy for all local aspects
- In coordination with buy on board worldwide manager for the level of service
- In coordination with the Finance Manager of our Omani subsidy for the P&L and financial reporting with our client
- In coordination with the support services (HR, logistic, QHSE, etc…) for everything within their responsibility
- From a general point of view this list is not exhaustive and the operation supervisor will be in charge of all aspects related to the full satisfaction of the work performed for our client.
- Experience in catering and/or retail sector
- Experience in buy on board or inflight sector would be a plus
- Good relationship with people has the supervisor will have to interact with clients at various levels
- English fluent, Arabic and French would be a great plus
- Operational and client satisfaction oriented
- Dynamic, extroverted, results oriented.
CONTRACT: Permanent contract - Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Muscat - Oman
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.