Newrest is looking for a Customer Service Manager to set up its activities in the USA.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Meet with clients to coordinate operations (bi-weekly face to face visits on customer offices)
- Prepare marketing materials & presentation materials of the menus
- Prepare, supervise, organize and plan customer visits on Newrest premises & client tastings
- Greet & welcome visiting customers, prepare the rooms for tasting sessions with all marketing supplies and actively assist the Commercial Director during the présentations
- Input flights scheduling for all operational forecasts into the flight management software
- Use dedicated client software and interfaces to follow & monitor operations, operate required changes / updates in the system for each flight
- Socialize with customers and partners to improve business relationships
- Manage customer complaints efficiently and reactively (investigation of the problem, discussion with the operational staff, corrective actions, reporting, response to the client)
- Assist the Quality Assurance Department prior to the audits & attend the client quality audit
- Ensure that all information (flight schedule, manuals, instructions, etc.) is distributed and understood by all "key" actors of the unit and other unit services
- Intensively monitor conformity of food preparation and delivery in order to respect all commercial agreements & clients’ specifications
- Ensure and centralize an efficient external/internal operational communication between the unit and its customers
- Control & supervise flight reports & corrective responses: provide adequate response within 24 hours
- Ensure correct implementation of corrective actions
- Ensure that invoicing is accurate and monitor contractual commitments/costs and deadlines
- Maintain up-to-date customer specifications binders, catering manuals and flight reports
- Conduct regular conformity checks on services, equipment inventories, food tests
- Participate in daily operational unit meetings
- Prior experience in hospitality, airline or aviation related industry is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional physical appearance, good communication skills over the phone
- Strong client relationship abilities, strong commitment
- Experience in business relationship & client partnerships
- Experience in inflight catering is an asset
- Be able to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- College diploma or bachelor in management / business / hospitality / marketing is an asset
- Valid driver’s license required
- English fluent, French is a plus
- Authorization to work in USA for any employer
You are part of a team directly reporting to the Sales Director. The position requires a high level of commitment & dedication. It requires visits on clients’ sites, inspections in the manufacturing site & follow up of Airplanes operations.
JOB TYPE : Full Time – Starting date : February 1, 2018
LOCATION: Position located in Raleigh – USA
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to email@example.com (reference ERDU – CS Manager) OR Apply online.
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Newrest maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.