Newrest is looking for a Dishwash & Cutlery Manager for its Inflight Unit in the USA.
The Dishwash & Cutlery Manager hires members of his/her team, trains them, discipline them and terminates them if appropriate. You are managing both Dishwash and Cutlery Departments for Raleigh unit, reporting directly to the Unit Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Manage stocks of equipment
- Coordination between dishwash team, equipment storage team, production team
- Supervise and lead a team of 25 people and prepare for different jobs;
- Train and integrate new employees;
- Ensure the assembly of non-food services according to client needs;
- Check the conformity of services according on customer specifications;
- Comply at all times with good hygiene and manufacturing practices (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), FIFO, etc);
- Carry out cleaning, washing and sanitation of premises in accordance with the cleaning plan;
- Estimate the daily needs of the team, including equipment, personnel and submit to his immediate supervisor.
- Participate in one-time replacement of absent colleagues in the different area
- Monitor staff breaks to ensure compliance
Domain of intervention – General duties of the Dishwashing and Cutlery Department:
The Dishwash & Cutlery Manager manages other employees performing the following tasks:
- Operate pot-cutlery washing machines / dish washing equipment in a safe manner
- Prepare the trays, china, forks, knives, glasses, napkins and various other containers for production
- Maintains clean, sanitary stock of dishes and utensils required by other departments
- Loads dishes and runs dishes through cycle, respecting instructions
- Unloads and stacks dishes/cutlery in appropriate storage area
- Dispose clean dishes and utensils to proper areas as needed for other departments
- Maintains clean, sanitary work area, safe storage of dish carts and related supplies
- Follow established guidelines, food safety, health & safety policies and procedures
- Keep accurate records of cleaning performed
- General dish area maintenance including: sweeping, mopping, organization and garbage
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English
- Good knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)– otherwise training will be provided
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast paced environment and to work on weekends
- Ability to use a computer.
CONTRACT : Full Time – Starting date : March 1, 2018
LOCATION: Position located in Raleigh – USA
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to email@example.com (reference ERDU – Dishwash & Cutlery) OR Apply online
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Newrest maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.