NEWREST AT A GLANCE:
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: rail catering, airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, airport and motorway retail concession (visit our website : http://www.newrest.eu/en/).
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.3 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities worldwide within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
IT Manager – Canada and United States - Responsibilities :
Manage the IT services:
- Manage IT service provider for U.S. and Canada
- Define priorities and assignments of each team member
- Maximize the resources allocation, according to the needs and skills of each team member
- Boost the local organization
Coordinate IT projects:
- Organize and plan each project in the country, from the design phase to the deployment and the transfer of responsibility to local support teams
- Coordinate the different actions between the project teams and the headquarter support teams
- Develop the information system development plan (master plan) and oversee its implementation, all in line with the group's policy and strategy
- Choose local hardware and software
- Negotiating with local suppliers
- Ensure the coherence and evolution of local information systems,
- Participate in the preparation of the budget; manage the financial, technical and human resources
- Anticipate the expenses and costs of the studied solutions
- Discuss with the group IT department to register and participate in its policy and strategy
- Supervise the deployment of solutions chosen or imposed by the group
Implement & Manage the company’s ERP solution:
- Conduct implementation of procurement & production planning software, monitor its operations, train employees & users for the solution
- Support the headquarter teams, supervise deployment for Canada & the US
- Collect the needs, collect the data, prepare documentation to implement the solution (purchase book, datasheets, customer data, pricing elements according to the contracts, flights data)
- Process the setup of all modules (Flight Management, Purchasing, Production, Billing)
- Coordinate the different users of the tool to ensure compliance with all processes, corporate rules, & implemented procedures
- Collect needs for technical adjustments from the users, identify required updates, & report complex issues to global technical team at the international head office
- Supervise, monitor, and follow all evolutions of the solution
- Prior managerial and project management experience is required
- Experience in mastering project management techniques (planning, budget, management control)
- Excellent technical knowledge on management of information system (Active directory, messaging, firewall, router, printers) and on desktop tools is mandatory
- Knowledge of databases and programming languages
- Knowledge of basic telephony systems
- Ability to develop the architecture of an information system (conceptualization and modeling)
- Knowledge of our business activities, needs and constraints is an asset
- Listening skills & Negotiation Talent
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change, assertive personality
- Excellent organizational, methodical and rigorous skills
- Valid driving licence
- Authorization to work in Canada for any employer
The position is based in Mississauga, near Pearson Airport. This site is served by a MiWay and 24/7 Brampton transit bus line, but a personal vehicle is recommended to facilitate the daily commute.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference ENHC – IT Manager)
- Dead line for application : February 28, 2018
- Number of available positions: 1
- Salary : $ 50 000 to $ 65 000 gross annual salary (depending on profile)
- Type of contract : Permanent Full Time - Starting date : as soon as possible
Successful candidates will be required to provide photo ID, banking details, and valid SIN number.
NEWREST IN CANADA:
- Our clients are leading airlines companies such as Air Canada Jazz, American Airlines, Aero Mexico, Turkish Airlines, Air France KLM, Saudia Airlines, Egyptair and Ethiopian Airlines.
- Newrest has 3 major operational units based in Toronto, Montreal & Calgary.
- These units, specialized in rail catering, airline catering & buy-on-board are successfully growing and we are looking for new talents to reinforce and develop our business.
Apply today and be a part of our team, delivering exceptional catering services and food products to top–notch airlines all around the world !
NEWREST. Catering Unlimited.