Newrest is looking for Drivers to support its team in Larnaca, Cyprus.
- Check the vehicle prior to use at start of shift.
- Load and unload catering on and off the truck and aircraft in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with airport safety rules, airline requirements and Company Safety procedures.
- Load aircraft as per the galley plans and adhering to company policy’s
- Drive to the aircraft respecting all traffic regulations and airport rules.
- Drive on to aircraft as trained, ensuring do not deviate from relevant procedures at any point.
- Hand over to crew ensuring that delivery note is signed.
- Return catering to the unit and ensure it is offloaded into the relevant department.
- Follow the procedures for health, safety and security
- Ensure cleaning of the vehicle and the area around the dock after each shift
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must hold a valid A driving license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass all required airport security clearance
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends (depending on assigned shift)
- Good team player.
- Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
CONTRACT: Full time; Seasonal; Starting ASAP.
LOCATION: Position located in Dromolaxia Industrial Area, Larnaca, Cyprus.
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for its numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.