Newrest is looking for a Warehouse Operative to support its development in Heathrow.
- To check all products when receiving delivery for quality, quantity, date and temperature.
- Ensuring it is put into the correct warehouse or departmental location.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Stock is rotated to get maximum shelf life both in the warehouse and in the unit.
- Carrying out accurate weekly stock count for ordering.
- Ensuring COSHH and HACCP are adhered to at all times.
- All safety checks are done prior to using the forklift to ensure it is safe to use.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in catering (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, with a customer centred approach to service delivery.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Customer service focus.
- Good team work skills.
- Operational awareness, understand of HACCP, COSHH, DDA, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and DFT requirements. (role specific)
- Fork lift driving duties. (if applicable)
- Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- The ability to be an effective ambassador for the organisation at all times and whilst wearing uniform off duty.
CONTRACT: Full time; Permanent, Starting ASAP.
LOCATION: Riverside Park, Millbrook Way, Colnbrook, SL3 0HN.
SALARY: £8.16 per hour, must be able to work flexible hours.
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.