Newrest is looking for a Driver to support its development in Bristol.
- Check your vehicle prior to use at start of shift.
- Load and unload catering on and off the truck and aircraft in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with airport safety rules, airline requirements and Company Safety procedures.
- Load aircraft as per the galley plans and adhering to company policy’s.
- Ensure vehicle is security checked and sealed by authorised person before departing to the airport with specified documentation.
- Drive to the aircraft adhering to DVLA, local and airport rules and or law.
- Drive on to aircraft as per your training, ensuring you do not deviate from it at any point.
- Hand over to crew ensuring security paperwork is handed over to crew and the delivery note is signed.
- Return catering to the unit and ensure it is offloaded into the relevant department.
- Ensure Tacho is used for every trip.
- Any other duties as requested by your manager.
- Be an effective ambassador for Newrest at all times and whilst wearing uniform off duty.
- Must hold a current C1 licence, CPC Licence and digital tachograph.
- Minimum 5 years’ driving experience.
- Good team work skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with a customer centred approach to service delivery.
- Operational awareness, understand of HACCP, COSHH, DVLA requirements and any other vehicle requirements as specified by your manager.
- Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
CONTRACT: Full time; Permanent, Starting ASAP.
LOCATION: Position located in Unit 9, The Vines Industrial Estate, Bristol, BS48 1BG.
SALARY: £11.00 per hour, must be able to work flexible hours.
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.